Important Things To Keep In Mind While Exchanging Gold
06-Feb-2023 , 11:03 AM
Gold with its lustrous beauty is one of the most precious metals in every Indian household. Not only does gold hold materialistic value but sentimental emotions are connected to it as well. From generations after generations, gold is passed onto children. Gold is considered a part of family heritage. However, with time, gold loses its robustness and longevity thus it is important to exchange them or upgrade them so as to enhance their robustness and longevity.
Also, with time it is obvious that the gold ornaments might be outdated and there may not be any occasions where you can wear those heavy jewellery. Thus, exchanging is a great option. JKJ Jewellers Jaipur has a great collection of beautiful gold, silver, and diamond jewellery. JKJ is a perfect and trustworthy place for you to get your gold exchanged for some trendy and pure jewellery.
But before you decide on exchanging your gold ornaments, here are a few things you need to remember.
- Check The Gold Rates: Before you visit the store for exchanging gold, it is advisable to check the gold rates one week prior. This will help you plan your visit when the gold rates are at peak ensuring you make the best outcome.
- Carry Your Bill Along: Always carry the actual invoices of the jewellery you want to exchange. According to the top jewellery showroom in Jaipur, it ensures that you are not duped while weighing the gold as the invoice will carry the actual weightage of the gold along with other details. A proper invoice also adds to the authenticity of the gold.
- Plain Gold Jewelry For Exchange: While you search your jewellery box to decide which jewel to exchange, it is best to pick plain gold pieces with minimal to no embellishments like kundans, beads, or stones. This ensures that you get the most value for the gold you are exchanging.
- Check The Hallmark: Either you plan to exchange gold or buy new, it is always important to check for the purity of gold. As per the Indian law. Every gold ornament needs to have a hallmark printed that denotes the cartage of the jewel. Not only does the hallmark make the gold exchange procedure easier and hassle-free but also help establish the purity of the metal.
- Approach a Trusted Jeweller: It is always best to get your gold exchanged from a jeweller that is reputed and trusted by many. JKJ Jewellers store Jaipur is one of the finest jewellers in Jaipur who endeavour years of trust and exceptional service. A store like JKJ is perfect to get the best value for your gold jewellery.
Also, invest in jewels that are contemporary and match with your style rather than pieces which you can’t wear everyday in exchange of your old gold.
No one wants to get stones in return for their precious gold. Keeping these points in mind will help you get the best value in exchange of your gold as per JKJ Jewellers Jaipur.